PROYECTO: KA229 ASOCIACIONES DE INTERCAMBIO ESCOLAR
Coordinador: Juan Luis Cobiella.
TÍTULO: “Learning and Teaching with Digital Tools in Education”
Número proyecto: 2020-1-BE02-KA229-074678_4
PRESUPUESTO: 33.612 € (6.000 gastos de implementación y gestión + 27.612 gastos de viaje)
EDADES: 15 – 18 años. (4º ESO – 2º BACH.) (Ellos tienen un rango de 14, el que menos, a 19 el que más, dependiendo de cada instituto).
MOVILIDADES: 4 students + 2 teachers en cada una.
Presupuesto nuestro: 27.612 €
1. 11/2020 Bélgica 6.288 €
2. 04/2021 Francia 5.268 €
3. 06/2021 España
4. 11/2021 Turquía 8.028 €
5. 05/2022 Polonia 8.028 €
RESUMEN DEL PROYECTO:
Our project, which aims to improve digital skills among students, is based on digital competence, one of the eight main competences proposed by the European Parliament and the Council for lifelong learning. Digital competence includes the safe and critical use of Information Society Technology (IST) for business, entertainment and communication. This is supported by basic skills. ICT: The use of computers to receive, evaluate, store, produce, present and Exchange information and to communicate and participate in collaboration networks over the internet. (Commission proposal for a Recommendation on Key Competences for Lifelong Learning COM(2005)548 final)
By the end of the 2022, our students are expected to:
1. improve the twenty first century competencies,
2. develop digital information and data literacy competencies.
3. improve digital communication and colloboration qualifications
4. enchance the skills to produce digital content,
5. develop digital security competencies,
6. increase digital problem solving skills.
ACTIVIDADES A REALIZAR EN NUESTRO CENTRO DURANTE LA TERCERA MOVILIDAD:
• Hosting the 3rd LTT meeting (June 2021)
• Leading the Digital Communication and Collaboration event
• Making videos explaining Web 2.0 tools
(For example: https://www.kidsdiscover.com/teacherresources/web-2-0-tools-classroom/)
With the “Digital Communication and Collaboration” activity and in this competence field; data, resources and information will be used together with digital tool and technology in the collaborative process. Collaboration and teamwork will be made in many different activities which are the goal of their national curriculum.
In this field of activity, we will focus on the following topics:
• Interaction with digital technologies
• Citizenship through digital technologies
• Collaborating with digital technologies
• Managing digital identity
According to the report of Eurydice’s 2019 Digital Education at School in Europe, there are no learning outcomes in the national education curriculum at the high school level of BE and TR countries regarding the field of “Digital Communication and Cooperation”. ES, FR, PL countries have learning outcomes in the national education curriculum. This activity will make the collaboration with digital competence communities permanent, enabling the development and sustainability of digital applications in the field of digital competence for teachers and students of BE and TR countries, which do not have learning outcomes in the national education curriculum.
In the LTT activity planned to reach the project goals, teaching approaches through “presentation, invention and research” will be utilized. Teaching methods of “narration, discussion, case study, demonstration, problem solving” will be used to achieve the objectives of each learning subject that creates activity content. Teaching techniques of “brainstorming, question-answer, group work, role play-revitalization-improvisation” will be utilized in presenting teaching materials of learning subjects and structuring teaching activities.
• Digital Communication and Collaboration Implementation
• Guide Web 2.0 Tools Application Guide.
The daily schedule will be as follows:
The first day:
• Giving reception to the participants
• Meeting with the principal of the host school and the teachers involved in the project
• Promotion of schools and activities
• Sharing and discussing the topic of Digital Communication and Cooperation in Education
The second day:
• Examination of successful examples on digital communication and cooperation in education
• Examining examples of Spanish Country Digital Information and Data Literacy studies
The third day:
• Interaction workshops with digital technologies
• Citizenship workshops through digital technologies
• Collaboration workshops with digital technologies
• Digital identity management workshops
The fourth day:
• City tour: Organize excursions to discover arts, monuments, traditions, food which are belong to Spanish
The fifth day:
• Workshops related to students’ experiences, pictures and videos, and
• Europass Mobility Certificate ceremony and farewell dinner